In the spirit of ‘fine-tuning’, we have released another update to ForzaTune Premiere! Be sure to update your app if you have not already. If you are currently running the Lite version now is a great time to upgrade! This new version includes:
- Significant improvements to the Forza 3 suspension calculations.
- Auto-save feature that saves your car info between sessions. The data is saved whenever you click ‘Get Tune’. Go ahead and answer that text message…your tune will be waiting for you when you reload!
- More precise metric conversion on spring rates.
- Step-by-step instructions in the help section…including tips and tricks for customizing the ForzaTune base tune.
- Fix so you no longer need OS 3.1.2 to download–whoops! (minimum OS requirement is 3.0 again)
This is a ‘must-download’ update–enjoy!
(Don’t have the Premiere app yet? Click here to go to iTunes)
If you are new to this whole custom tune world check out the tutorial I made on how to use the application and where to find car details. A little humor mixed in with some seriously useful info!